Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finished projects

As promised, here are some the finished pieces made during the workshop. They could choose from Halloween or Christmas theme, can you guess which was more popular?

These tiles used to be part of a place mat, they had 2 holes running the length. The shop owner, Joanna, preferred an eye at the top so she has the holes puttied and the eye inserted beforehand.

Above, these are not painted but rather covered with tissue paper, we used a heat gun to speed up the drying process then added the glitter with Design Adhesive rub-ons. Finally they used Diamond Glaze to secure the pewter charm and hid the hole with a rhinestone.


These are laser printed images from a collage sheet, the words were from a list I printed on cardstock to be cut out and glued on. The whole piece is then sealed with decoupage and of course more glitter and rhinestones.
I think these last images are from Lisa's Altered Art on Etsy, I didn't purchase them so I'm not sure. They were a huge hit, not my favorite but my taste always seems to be more on the mild side.

If you have any questions on how these were made I'm happy to share more information, just leave a comment.

No comments: