Monday, November 16, 2009

Back and still busy

It was a gorgeous fall weekend at Perry Park, I think all the ladies had a nice time. As for posting pictures, well, if I had remembered my camera there would be pictures. I have a few friends that took some during the weekend, if I get a copies I will share them with you. We scrapped, we ate, I taught, we ate, caught up with relatives and ate some more.

I finished up my ATC's for the 12 Days of Christmas Swap, now for the hard part... getting them in the mail. I'm not going to post it yet, rather I'm thinking I would like to post one ATC per day once I get them back.

I have many, many, many accounts to get to this week for work and a class to teach at the stamp store (13 ladies signed, up isn't that amazing) then I'm back to the scrapping retreat on Friday. Whew I'm tired just thinking about it.

Angie


1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Angie, you are a busy little bee! I love this image on this posting. Just beautiful.

LuLu~*xoxo