Friday, November 27, 2009

Vintage Christmas Images

I love these images, just wish I could remember where there're from.



It was is a busy day here, I don't shop on Black Friday but I did visit half of my accounts today. I don't even venture out until the morning sales are over but no matter, it was crazy out there. I have to admit it was hard to be kind today. The people I saw were rushed, mad that they missed a deal, or generally stressed out.

I did get to have dinner with the family and tuck the kiddos into bed, later I sat down to watch "the Curious Case of Benjamin Button" with Bob. I really liked it though I'm sure most people have already seen it. One of the interesting facts of my life- I don't think I've seen a first run movie in over 3 years. Its hard to feel sorry for myself since renting movies is c-h-e-a-p in comparison.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, the flurry of people in the shops and on the roads is always stressful. We generally go to the dollar theatre or rent movies, as well. RedBox has them for $1. Can't beat that! We are going to Blind Side today, though. Supposed to be a very good true story.
Have a lovely weekend,
Tammy

The Feathered Nest said...

Thank you so much Angie!!! These images are so adorable and remind me of my childhood ~ I don't shop on Black Friday either, waaaay too many folks for me to deal with :) Have a great week, xxoo, Dawn