Saturday, January 23, 2010

My kind of Inspiration

Have I mentioned how much I love our local library? They have the best collection of arts and crafts books. Today I found The Art of Jewelry-Polymer Clay on the sorting shelves. I don't do a lot in the way of polymer clay techniques, though I do find a lot it beautiful..skinner blends, texturizing, caning, mica shift... there are so many to choose from. As pretty as it is I guess I don't have enough interest to play and becomes skilled at it all.

These pieces from Stephanie Jones Rubiano really got my creative juices flowing, it falls right into my comfort zone...image transfers, vintage photos and collage.




Ideas are bouncing around in my head, I really should jot some of this down.

Angie


1 comment:

marie said...

what an awesome idea! I can't wait to hear how it's done and to see what you create!