Sunday, May 16, 2010

Steampunk Charm Exchange

I signed myself up for this charm swap and you can too just go out to Christine's blog to read more!
Here is Christine's description:

Steampunk jewelry combines "hardware" based found objects with Victorian-influenced romanticism. Think nut, bolts, washers, and coils combined with filigree, charms, chain, and beads to create one-of-a-kind pieces. Antiqued metals, like brass and copper, are usually the metals of choice. Gears, arrows, keys, watch pieces, compasses, anything that suggest mechanical and movement make great embellishments.

All the swap info is on Christine's blog- I Poked A Badger With A Spoon (isn't that a fabulous name) the swap is limited to 12 artists and pieces are due by June 22nd. Make 12 pieces get 12 pieces and you have a very original charm bracelet (well one of 12 anyway)

Angie


2 comments:

Pam @ Frippery said...

I just sent an email to Christine. Hope I get in on this one. I was in a charm bracelet exchange last year and this would be a great way to add to my bracelet! Thanks for sharing, Pam @ Frippery

yanmaneee said...

vans outlet
air max 97
retro jordans
coach outlet
golden goose
jordan retro
curry 6
off white hoodie
coach outlet
supreme clothing