Friday, July 9, 2010

A Few Friends


A few fairy friends did find their way into my studio last night. This one looks like he just finished up a day seaside,
this one was playing dress up,


and this little one just looks happy to be here.
It was a strange evening here. Ms Maria got an impromptu invite to a a neighbors sleep over. I was out working so I knew nothing of it until I got home. If I work very late I will drop my bags by the door and sneak off down the hall to give kisses. Robert is always awake reading and Maria is always sound asleep. I can't tell you how much I missed her little kiss goodnight, I just didn't want to go to bed. I guess we never realize just how special those moments are until we can't do them.

Angie

6 comments:

Hopelessly Romantic Art Studio said...

Sweet little fairy friends! Get all the kisses you can while they are young. Children grow up soooo fast.
blessings, Gerri

Pam @ Frippery said...

What a sweet post. So true too. My kids are now 19 and 22 and my son lives close to campus. I can't say how much the longing for them to be small and at home with me can overwhelm me sometimes. But then they are so much fun to relate to now that they are grown and we all have a blast together so each stage is wonderful. I posted about the charms today. Wow, thanks so much, your charm is amazing! Take care, Pam

marie said...

So the "sad little fairy" did get some playmates! I'm so happy for her.

Sorry you missed your good night smooches! It's tough when they start to be more independent. Enjoy every minute of them now ~ maybe some puddle dancing would be fun! : )

Dorthe said...

Og they are so sweet,Angie,
and I so understand your missing the goodnight kiss,--
I miss that so much after my little grandchild is home with mom and dad,again,---
Hugs,Dorthe

Pretty Things said...

Aw, how sweet!!!

Tina Schiefer said...

Hug 'em and kiss 'em and tuck 'em in whilst they are still little. They grow up SO fast.

Busy month...20th birthday on Friday and 17th birthday the next Friday...the oldest is 23 in December. Where does the time go? At least they all still give me a hug and tell me they love me in public!!!

In California this week for meetings with "the Mouse", but got the chance to visit Stampington in Laguna Hills to drop off a submittal and pick up a couple pieces that will be in the August 1st issue of HOME.

Love your little fairies. I've always loved that little guy in the stripes!!! You should submit some of your work...You and Christine, both...Then we could all giggle about it in the years that come.

Can't wait for the next swap....Christine, if you read this.....or maybe it's time I try my hand at a swap??? Or you...???

Maybe after the 25 Anniversary party...Only have 2 weeks to button up all the details...

Cheers!