Saturday, July 3, 2010

Shop update

I had an Etsy convo last week inquiring about one of my perched bird necklaces. I hadn't done much with image transfers in the few weeks so I eased back in by making a new batch of pendants.

They are a little bit smaller than the pendants on the finished necklaces.

These are just four of the eight I made, Etsy listing makes me sleepy so I'll get back to it tomorrow.
The brick is still coming along and I'm happy with the progress, maybe new pictures tomorrow too.

Angie

6 comments:

stregata said...

These are so charming, Angie!

Lesley Purcell said...

These are just lovely - I have wondered about having a go at transferring some of my artwork onto polymer clay but feel a bit daunted by it!!! You'll easily sell these, I love them!

Dorthe said...

Angie, they are so very cute, and wonderfull with the branch.
beautifull old images, too.
Hugs, Dorthe

Bird on Wire Studio said...

These are just lovely! Wonderful work!

Oxana said...

These are so beautiful!!!

marie said...

These are so beautiful Angie!