Sunday, August 28, 2011

Finished...it's a Clown Car!

There is no better motivator than a deadline. Tomorrow is the last day to turn in art for the priority deadline, it was finished up at 11:00 tonight. So glad to have this done, it came out nothing at all like I had planned in the beginning but I'm so happy with it. I won't see it again until the end of October at the 10th Annual "Bricks Along the Journey" silent auction.


I hope everyone in the path of Hurricane Irene are safe & sound with their families tonight.
Angie

8 comments:

CosmoGirl Carla said...

How stinkin' cute is that, Angie?! What a creative mind you have. I almost can't believe it's a brick! I'm sure you'll never see it again, actually. It's bound to be auctioned off for sure.

Irene hit us with tons of rain and quite a bit of wind. No real damage here for us, thank goodness. Except for garden. It pretty much got mowed down by the winds.

marie said...

This is awesome! I LOVE the wheels and the baby bunting.

Jean W said...

Great job Angie! So cute and it looks like you have a theme for this event and will give others, or the original collector of your Circus car from last year a chance to add to his train.

Dorthe said...

Wonderful Angie,-
the sweetest brick train ever.
XO,Dorthe

Anneke said...

this is the most gorgeous train i have ever seen.
very original idea

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh my,the car is great.You did a fabulous job!!!! I am so looking forward to the auction. See you soon.

Mosaic Magpie said...

Angie,
I am new to your blog. I found you through a post Marie did on you. I see some other friends here to. I am also a KY girl.
Deb

Pam @ Frippery said...

Angie, that turned out beautifully. I have been a bad blogger lately. Not much time to play but I am trying to catch up. Have a great weekend, Pam